Don Bosco Cristo Rey (DBCR) offers Shadow Day opportunities to all perspective applicants. Our Shadow Days allow visiting students the chance to experience a typical day on campus. Shadow Day students are visitors of DBCR and are expected to abide by all school policies and dress codes. As a Catholic college preparatory school, we uphold high standards for our students; and expect Shadow Day students to conduct themselves in a respectful manner while visiting.
Shadow students will have the opportunity to:
- spend the day shadowing a current student.
- attend classes and eat lunch with other DBCR students.
- tour the DBCR campus.
- meet our gifted and committed faculty members.
- enjoy time with our motivated students.
- learn about our unique Corporate Work Study program.
- obtain assistance with the application process.
Shadow Days are typically scheduled for Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays.
Students must arrive on time and on appropriate attire.
Parents must escort their students to the front office for check-in.
Students will be met by a member of the admissions team and a student ambassador.
Sound interesting? Call or email DBCR to schedule a visit or click here.