Don Bosco Cristo Rey (DBCR) offers Shadow Day opportunities to all perspective applicants. Our Shadow Days allow visiting students the chance to experience a typical day on campus. Shadow Day students are visitors of DBCR and are expected to abide by all school policies and dress codes. As a Catholic college preparatory school, we uphold high standards for our students; and expect Shadow Day students to conduct themselves in a respectful manner while visiting.
Shadow students will have the opportunity to:
- spend the day shadowing a current student.
- attend classes and eat lunch with other DBCR students.
- tour the DBCR campus.
- meet our gifted and committed faculty members.
- enjoy time with our motivated students.
- learn about our unique Corporate Work Study program.
- obtain assistance with the application process.
Shadow visits are typically scheduled for Tuesday’s and Thursday’s.
Students must arrive by 7:30 and the visit will conclude at 12:00. Parents must escort their students to the front office for check-in. Students will be met by a member of the admissions team and a student ambassador.