LATEST SCHOOL UPDATE –
Governor Hogan and the State Superintendent of Maryland just announced that Maryland schools will remain closed through the end of the academic year. DBCR school and work study will follow Governor Hogan’s mandate and continue with virtual instruction. Continuing on Monday, May 18, students will continue using the online learning platform and all faculty and staff will telework from home. The last day of school/online instruction for all students in grades 9, 10 and 11, will be on Friday, June 5. Final grades will be available by June 10.
For any student and family who intends to return to DBCR for next school, please ensure that you re-register via TADs as soon as possible.
Please see our communications below for more details.
Faculty and staff, beginning Thursday, March 19, no one is to enter the school building until further notice.
We continue to monitor the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) in our area. We are in constant communication with the Archdiocese of Washington and following the guidance of the State of Maryland and Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). Our primary goal is to protect our faculty, staff, students, and visitors. Our procedures will be reevaluated on a regular basis, are subject to change, and may be extended depending on developments over the coming days and weeks.
See our communications below.
- May 15, 2020 – End-of-Year School Update from DBCR Principal Elias Blanco
- April 24, 2020 – Re-registration Update for DBCR Families
- April 21, 2020 – School Update from DBCR Principal Elias Blanco
- April 7, 2020 – Tuition Assistance from DBCR Principal Elias Blanco
- March 25, 2020 – School Update from DBCR Principal Elias Blanco
- March 13, 2020 – Student Instructional Expectations – View the live presentation here
- March 13, 2020 – CWSP Job Partners Update from CWSP Manager Gelynn Hurt
Inside the Wolfpack Newsletter
Meals available for students at the following locations. Read the Fact Sheet here.
- DC Public School Sites
- Montgomery County Public School Sites
- Prince George’s County Public School Sites
Families in need of free/reduced internet services, please look into Comcast’s Internet Essentials program.
To support our students, their families, and our staff, click here.
Students and families with questions should contact the following people.
- Academic support – Mr. Rudi Feiler, Assistant Principal for Academics, email@example.com
- Corporate Work Study Program – CWSP hotline at 240-723-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health and Safety – Ms. Jennifer Castaneda, Assistant Principal for Student Life, email@example.com
Families, this is a good time to update your contact information. Please send any phone number, address, or email changes to Ms. Jessica Garcia, Front Office Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.