“What seems impossible you will achieve by having faith and gaining knowledge.”
-Teaching of St. John Bosco
Students at DBCR are called to RESPECT God, Self, others, property and the learning process at all times.
During students’ time at Don Bosco Cristo Rey High School, teachers and staff work with students as they develop the Christian values essential for a successful and fulfilling life and create a school environment where students are most likely to succeed. Students at Don Bosco Cristo Rey High School have been admitted because they have expressed a strong desire to work hard and to be responsible, thoughtful individuals.
Such responsible and thoughtful conduct includes, but is not limited to:
- respect and concern for God, others, and self
- respect and concern for personal, school, and others’ property
- consistently doing one’s best
- adhering to classroom procedures which includes having required materials and completing class work and homework assignments on time
- being attentive and respectful, particularly during class, assemblies, and religious celebrations.
For more information please contact Ana Chapa, Assistant Principal of Student Life at email@example.com or (301) 891-4750 ext. 101
2013-2014 Bell Schedule
Diabetes Treament Plan Emergency Medical Treatment Plan
Field Trip Form
Parking Registration Form
Release of Student Information
School and Work Dress Code
Technology and Internet Usage Agreement
Come back to check for any future events!