Join the Don Bosco Scholarship Society!
The Don Bosco Scholarship Society recognizes our forward-thinking, dedicated donors who commit to fund either a full or partial scholarship(s) over the course of a student’s high school experience.
The 4-year scholarship commitments strengthen the financial stability of the school and provide the education and growth that the Don Bosco students’ desire.
Your gift will connect donors, like you, with an incoming freshmen class. Together we will grow with the students through meaningful interactions from their first day of classes to graduation day.
Your scholarship gift is an investment in our students allowing them to:
- Receive a quality education and work experience to prepare them for college and beyond. 100% of graduates have been accepted to college since DBCR was founded in 2007.
- Participate in a Corporate Work Study program one day a week, exposing them to interesting and potential careers, opening their networks, and teaching them important skills, giving them an advantage when applying to college and future jobs.
- Overcome racial barriers and glass ceilings as they achieve their potential.
Scholarship Society donors are considered an integral part of the Don Bosco Cristo Rey community. As a Scholarship Society supporter, you can expect:
- Invitations to exclusive Don Bosco Scholarship Society events with the opportunity to engage with students in a mutually meaningful way.
- Regular updates on the Class that you are supporting – learning about the vast array of opportunities that students are experiencing.
- Knowing that you are making a life impacting difference in the life of a student and their family.
For additional information, please contact Paola Bonilla, Development Associate, email@example.com.